Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I want to confirm that I have to issue a "no name..." PIX command if I want to change the IP associated with a name, i.e., would this be right...CURRENT:name 1.1.1.1 exampleCHANGE:conf tno name 1.1.1.1 examplename 2.2.2.2 exampleexitThanks,Jon

bgatspec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Probebly been asked before, but...I have a 515 with 6.3 software. Three interfaces. I need to allow traffic from the DMZ to a single host on the internal network. Destination address should not be NATted, source network should (source traffic comes i...

koksm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would to protect my network against ping of death attack. The IOS IDS allow the detection of this kind of traffic, but does it drop the ICMP packet ? If I don't have any IOS FW feature set, what are my options to protect my router, is this ACL e...

buntschu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I procured a used Firewall with 64 MB Ram and 16 MB Flash.pixfirewall# show verCisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(5)Compiled on Thu 04-Aug-05 21:40 by morleepixfirewall up 1 hour 23 minsHardware: PIX-515E, 64 MB RAM, CPU Pentium II 433 MHzFlas...

hi,im a newbie to using a pix firewall and i have inherited a 525 and would like someone to help point me in the right direction for what my company wants. We have a webserver in our dmz that now needs to communicate with microsofts active directory ...

Hi, Just need an expect opinion on my old IDSM-1. I have included the show ver. Notice the test that failed. Is the module faulty ?Regards.-----show verCurrent Time: Sat Jul 22 09:05:01 2006Sensor version is : 3.0(7)S106ONYX accelerator version infor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card