Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have two pix535 configed for failover. there is a route config(to outside direct port) can't replication. i reload standy pix,and use write standy command ,there also is 'nt the route config. the standby pix's outside port static is"wait",and the r...

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our company bought one pix firewall 515 from EBAY on line shopping. we configure the firewall and it is working fine but we notice that 3DES is disable in our firewall i contact the cisco licence to get the 3des licence they send the activation-key i...

yaseenali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We migrated from a pix 515R using a outside and inside interfaces. The old pix has a static ip for the inside interface so we use all the class c ip's on the inside.We are now migrating to a ASA 5520 but now with the following interfaces. outsi...

rodito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a client with the attached Network topolog file. He wants to install his PIX firewall in the position showed in the topology file…His request is to route the internal traffic between his branches and internet using his PIX firewall….A...

Dear all,We have a PIX 525 with failover bundle. I would like to know how to upgrade my OS from ver 6.3 to 7.0 in both the Active and Standby firewall.I would also like to know the bugs/problems that we might face after upgradation and whether it su...

netadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515E with boot problem. These are the lines I received from the console:CISCO SYSTEMS PIX FIREWALLEmbedded BIOS Version 4.3.207 01/02/02 16:12:22.73Compiled by morlee32 MB RAMPCI Device Table.Bus Dev Func VendID DevID Class ...

mbonilla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it a way to allow broadcast on a defined port through a PIX. For example host A broadcasts on udp port 234 and is connected to interface A on the PIX. Host B is connected to interface B on the same PIX and should see this broadcast.

thestholm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been looking through the forums and have been seeing different answers to this:Say I have two PIX 515e's running V7 in failover - I've got 6 interfaces: outside, dmz1, dmz2, dmz3, failover and inside.Can I run multiple VLANs in dmz2 for e...

monkeyboy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes