Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am running wireless off of the External Interface of our 3030. The External filter is permiting DHCP in/out to allow wireless clients to get an address. Clients are required to authenticate via VPN and when connected, no split tunneling is allowe...

per_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I keep getting this error when I try to access the IPS 4255 thro' the IDM.“Error Connecting to sensor. Failed to load Sensor- errSystemError-ct-sensorApp332 not responding, please check the system processes- the connect to the specified lo:: Clien...

ajuba by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to configure all IDS systems to use NTP service, but the software (IDM as well as VMS) asks for NTP server IP, Key and Key ID. All these fields seem to be mandatory. My NTP server is not configured for authentication. What can I do?...

HiI have the following setup:Cisco ACS 4 for WindowsCatalyst 2950 EMI with the latest imageCisco Trust Agent client 2.0 with the supplicant for 802.1x authenticationI only want to configure posture validation. The client should not be prompted for cr...

dde by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure my sensor such that it sends a reset packet if it detect string "ool" in the payload. Also, the sensor should send the original packet from the attacker included in the alert. I created a custome signature with STRING.TCP, but ...

gnaveen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding above signature, I already checking on my exchange server (2003 with SP2) and confirmed we are patching with MS05-021 (KB894549) but there is still huge alarm fire between my exchange servers on this signature daily.Any1 experienced this be...

jaceleees by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know the best way to block Instant Messaging on an ASA (7.1) box? I'm taking that using a service policy is the correct method? I'm currently using the default service policy so I'm not sure what I need to remove from the default policy to acc...

PaulWelc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes