Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiya,I've upgraded to pix v7.0(1) and after that, i've been having this problem of being unable to traceroute out of my WAN connection. The pix hooks up to the internet, and when i do a ping from inside to outside external ip addresses, it works, but...

wkw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm receiving this alert from the management centre for IDS sensors : Name: IDS database files Size Limit: 8 GB Current Usage:128.87% (10.31 GB) Note: Current usage is more than the recommended limit. How do I prune the size of t...

d-g-c by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using IDS4210 with ver4.1 with 512MB memory.Can I upgrade to ver5.If I upgrade to 5 does it will work as IPS?.If not is there any other advantage on ugrading to ver5. Thnks in advance

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have experienced something odd with our 3002 Hardware Clients behind a Cable Modem. It appears that if the Client does not have a current session established with the Concentrator, we are unable to communicate with the 'public' interface on the Cli...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a pix 515 ur with 64mb ram and 16 mb flash. The pix ver 7 states that you require 128 mb to upgrade an unrestricted 515.my question is, if iam going to upgrade the pix to ver 7, will it revert to a restricted one?if it will, can i still ...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have PIX -ver. OS is 6.3(3)- with 3 interfaces: outside, inside and dmz.PIX will be used in intranet without address translation. IP Address must be visible from any interface to any interface, no address translation is required.For examlpe: Use...

Topology:7204 ----- Dsl/Atm/pppoe ---- C831+ C1601 ---- serial ------ C1601 ---+Eigrp is active on all routers.C831 obtains routes from C1601 remote serial line, but is unable to discover 7204 main site Eigrp routes.Are eigrp hello packets bl...

falain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was under the impression that I should be able to access the failover firewall when it is in standby mode. Currently, I am unable to ping any interface, access the firewall via the PDM or SSH. Conversly, while consoled into the standby firewall I ...

schudy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I upgraded a 4215 from IDS to IPS 5.03 with Sig 181 and the BIOS update. Now I am unable to communicate through the sensor. I can ping the sensor only from int FA1(which I presume is actually FA0/1 in the config) Here is my config:service an...

jterry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card