Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

When I try to view the events, I receive the following error "no record found by using current filters in table view" and then it list the table I was trying to view. This was working until about 1 week ago, not sure why it quit working. Any ideas?

I am upgrading out IDS 4210's to IPS. In the upgrade process I keep on getting an error on two of the IDS saying. “This does not appear to be a valid IDS Platform". I know they are valid. Your help will be appreciated. I am using IPS-K9-maj-5.0-1-S14...

burrowsc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has two isp connections and is looking for bi-directional redudancy. (Inbound and outbound). Currenly have a Cisco Pix 7 with 6 interfaces total. I have used devices in the past from Fatpipe and Linkproof that provide this ...

ray.ortiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use the PIX 501 firewall for the following purposes, but not so sure if it can handle them:1) support 3 interfaces: inside, outside, and a DMZ? 2) Remotely configure/maintain the firewall using command-line interface (CLI) via VPN?3)...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an ASA 5520 at one site with remote client VPN configured. Works well for remote users. Using a VPN pool that is never fully utilized.Our problem is that when users at one remote site use the Cisco VPN client to connect, only one connection is s...

jeff.carr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 with 16F/32M that I am trying to upgrade from 6.1.4 to 6.3.5 I can copy the image from the tftp server and the pix will then reload. It gets stuck in a reload loop. I can get to monitor mode and restore 6.1.4 successfully and it rebo...

bhoward by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running IPSMC 2.1 with Sp1-6, I am trying to upgrade 4.1 sensors from the IPS mc and they fail. I am upgrading by going to <configuration->updates->choose->IPS-K9-maj-5.0-1-S149.zip>It fails each time with the following error:An error occurred w...

mkirbyii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I'm installing CSA agent on a Linux server and the install tells me, that the kernel version is too high! Which versions are supported yet and what version support is expected? What can I do?Thx

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes