Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have now been unable to access the ASDM on our HA Pair 5510's from any of your previously working Windows 10 PC's.  If we try via the ASDM client we get the error "unable to launch device manager" and if we try and launch thru IE we get error belo...

upper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Fire Power FMC.  I know they have and api, but I am having trouble finding some direction.  I would like to have a NAS behind one interface that replicates with our backup system.  However, I want to open the connection only for replication. ...

Team I am unable to see Banner PoPing up on FMC gui when we log in its just when you type the URL https://x.x.x.x it just show up in the browser window on the initial page where username & Password we need to add I need to see Banner pop up when we e...

Is there anything wrong (or missing) with the sample TACACS config below? And does it matter what order the commands are entered? In config docs, I've seen so many variations of tacacs config that it's making my head spin so I'm trying to make sense ...

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have a FMCv with a 2 device licence of which both licences are consumed. Customer now wants to add in a third Firepower managed device which will obviously take it over the device limit. I know that I am unable to "stack" up 2x 2 device lic...

I would like to use ASDM to block my users from accessing certain websites. I am using ASDM 7.9 on ASA 5508. For instance, a url like Facebook, has multiple IP addresses. Any suggestions? Thank you.

wynneitmgr by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, newly our customer get the error message in teh FMC Health Monitor: High unmanaged disk usage on /ngfw /ngfw using 85%: 106G (20G Avail) of 126Gon both Firepower 4110 of a HA pair (see attached screen dump). My questions:1.) What can...

swscco001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Please check attached Diagram. Have two ISP Connection connected to Cisco Asa Firewall. Basically i want my subnet 172.16.1.0/24, 172.18.2.0/24 traffic should go via ISP1 and only subnet 172.21.20.0/24 traffic should go via ISP2.   Is it a...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firewall queries

Hi All,QN1.I have a network object 10.0.0.0/8 and it is added to "my-internal-ip network" object group.in ASDM i can check where this policy is used and policy number.similary , is there any way to check in CLI for the above asked details. QN2 .i hav...

mani1910 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card