Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a question about NAT on a FWSM. I don't believe it would be any different on a normal PIX appliance though.The question is, do I need to implement some sort of NAT (whether static, or dynamic) to allow traffic between interfaces?Fo...

davemit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the NSDB database on the VMS Server updated with signature updates? If no, is there any method by which it can be updated manually? Can a local, searchable copy of the updated NSDB be stored on a machine outside of the VMS?

ajay_dand by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed the SSL certificate on webvpn public interface. There was no problem at all. Also installed the Root CA from Globalsign. Now we cannot view the required page. With sefl generated SSL certificate that page was working fine.Can some...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this type of messages before? it is occurring a ISA serverThe program 'C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe' (as user NTAUTHORITY\SYSTEM) is trying to modify a Cisco resource file C:\program files\Cisco\CSAgent\bin\agentinfo.exe

owensgl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following points are given by the client that is available in McAfee 2600 IPS product but not available in CISCO IPS Solution: 1. Virtual IPS 2. Application Specific IPS 3. Cisco has Limited Signatures How to market CISCO IPS 4255 appliances and how...

uhussain by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just started to notice with a new set of laptops that when we installed CSA ver. 4.0.3.720 or 4.0.3.728 it takes up to 30 seconds to get the log in screen. These systems are XP fully patched with sp2. I've also started to hear a few other p...

jschroer by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just put in a integrated NM-CIDS module inside a 2620XM router and now trying to upgrade the signature files but unable to connect to the FTP server the IP address of the IDS is still the default 10.1.9.201 but I know it is not hitting the FTP serv...

My customer has a PIX 506 E running OS ver 6.3 and PDM version 3.0(1). i cant access the PIX via PDM from any computer in the enterprise although i have the latest java kits installed. The applet shows the following error message when launched: "a...

salsyed1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up some internet service for some service members here in Afghanistan. We are using commercial internet (provided through satellite) to a modem that goes into my pix 501 firewall.The service that we've purchased gives us 29 Ip, and...

This link on Cisco's website (Download page for PIX OS) doesn't seem to be workingAnyone knows the right address ?http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_70/pix_upgd/pixupgrd.htm\\ Naman

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a few Cisco Pix 506E and just realized, that the PDM destroys the configuration which I created with the CLI. The object-groups are dublicated and _real, _real1, _real2 is added to the group name.Is this a bug or do I something wrong here?Th...

novatrend by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever gotten a message while installing VPN 3.6.1 - that reads.....This has not passed windows logo testing...continuing may impair or destablize the operation of your system? Continue or stop installing??? I received it and click continu...

I have CSA-MC 4.0.3 installed on Cisco works VMS 2.2 on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server. I want to install Server Agents on my Windows 2003 Servers which are domain controllers, DNS Servers, SQL Servers and File Servers. I got 5 CSA Agent server licen...

Hi everybody!First of all i have to admit that i'm rather new to cisco networking products and well, this is my first pix 501 / exchange installation ;)The scenario is as follows:Inside Network: 16.37.16.0Outside Network 83.42.12.16x (ISP: Gateway: 1...

I have a 515E firewall that about every two weeks just hangs. I heard through our T-1 provider that there was a field notice or recall out on this issue, but can't find anything that is later than May 2002. Is there something newer to review?Thanks

malcorn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card