Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone use this succesfully? I called Websense up and they said I had to get with Cisco to figure out why it doesnt work. They no longer recommend it, and the document is over 3 yrs old that I was following.Currently the url-cache is turned on, ...

sjamison by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just receive new order IDSM ,I got failure when i using cisco/cisco to logon , I have reference URLhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2113/products_password_recovery09186a0080094e83.shtml#p11The document tell me require to know a...

emily by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what ports and protocols should be enabled on a pix to allow a gre tunnel between company a and company b internal routers across the internet?

rnutter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Have a Cisco Pix firewall in front of a co-located webserver and occasionaly we are dropping connections when connecting to http/s, ftp and pop3. I am trying to determine if the device is overloaded and can't handle the incoming trafic and we n...

jeefskiii by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a 4250XL sensor, assuming both fiber interfaces (int2 and int3) are being used....is there a way to show their status in the linux interface not the CLI?In other words, I want to know if there is an "ifconfig" equivalent but for the falcon interfa...

emusican by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IDS 4215 that I configured a PIX blocking device on. It appears to be set up correctly, but I am not sure how I can confirm the setup. Are there any methods to confirm its configuration? Thanks in advance.

andy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody state new features available with PIX 7.0 or send me a link which details these?I'd like to know one thing specifically. Will 7.0 be supported only in 515 and above or also on the 501/506 boxes?Thank you

ciscors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Whenever I open PIX PDM for management point of view it comes with the error:"Unsupported command found"PDM has encountered a firewall configuration command statement that PDM doesn't support.Configuration parsing has been stopped. PDM access is n...

neerjajha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes