Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm very new to cisco hardware and was wondering if anyone could help me with this (probably very simple question).When connecting to my pix via the browser (https://192.168.1.1/startup.html), the browser never gets past the startup screen with the m...

I'm having issues getting my 520 to upgrade. When trying to use the Boot helper file it will come up with:Finesse Bios V3.3Booting Floppy...................................Execing flopIT then just reloads and starts this over again. Using the rawrit...

Hi experts,I'm using IE configured with proxy (the proxy's IP is public IP address). If my LAN is directly connected to a router (running RFC1483 bridging), I can get my address bridged and then connect to the internet.But, after I use PIX:LAN (192.1...

flscher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 2x 515E firewalls, one active and 2nd as failover. I have PIX-515-SW-R-UR= on active FW. and PIX-515-SW-FO on failover FW. Now my question is as follows,a. Will PIX-515-SW-FO license support all features as PIX-515-SW-R-UR= unrestricted fea...

sanjaykt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I want to open all ports for outbond traffic and open all ports for inbond traffic in my PIX 525. So I use this command :access-list 1 permit any anyaccess-list 2 deny any anyaccess-group 2 in interface outsideaccess-group 1 in interface ins...

When I log in with VPN, the Bongo icon turns yellow after about 30 seconds. I get the following message: Secure VPN connection terminated locally by the client. Reason: Lost contact with the security gateway. Check your network connection. After the ...

please help...ok..i have a gateway smtp server on my dmz..well trying to anyways, but i need to see what im missing here is my statics...121.161.99.70 is what my MX record is pointing to so this needs to be my DMZ, also 1.153 is my exchange which i n...

jmartina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please help...ok..i have a gateway smtp server on my dmz..well trying to anyways, but i need to see what im missing here is my statics...121.161.99.70 is what my MX record is pointing to so this needs to be my DMZ, also 1.153 is my exchange which i n...

jmartina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card