Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to allow inside host pcs on a Pix 501 (running 6.3 os) to be able to browse shared folders on some outside PC's. This is not an NT domain based environment - just your regular workgroup networking technonolgy. I have played with udp 137 a...

pdpmail by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use vpn3000 with one connection group and an ACS server for users authentication (with RADIUS). There are two groups configured in ACS with different IP pools (10.20.1.x and 10.20.2.x). Private interface of the VPN3000 is configured with 10.7...

gauthraj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two Pix 515E in statefull failover between them.the failover it works correctly but switch from primary to secondary without reason or at least I don't detect it.Please if someone have a solution for my problem answer me soon because I hav...

Iam currently using Security Monitor 1.2.3 to monitor IDS 4235 events. I have added Cisco PIX 515 to the list fo devices to be monitored by Sec Mon. The only problem is that I am NOT getting any message from PIX in the events window.1. The instructio...

I have a site to site VPN from my PIX to a clients VPN 3000 concentrator. The tunnel drops when there is no traffic and only comes back up when they ping or generate trafic from the VPN concentrator 3000, Till then trafic through the PIX 506 does not...

kadmiel68 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was at the last stage (99%) of installing Firewall MC 1-3-2 w2k when I gor this message: "Unable to Initialize PIX MC Database" This message came on about 6 of 7 times, and finally I got the message that the installation was complete. Has anyone ru...

I have Cisco VMS 2.2 and IDS 1.2.3 running on my server. No problems. great program. then I added firewall 1.2.3 and now I have this issues.1. When I log in to VMS, all of a sudden, my password no longer works. The deafult user/passwrod admin/admin w...

Hi all,Something that has been bugging me for a while is that i work on linux/routers/switches and tab completing works no prob. Go on a PIX and no go :-( is there a way of enabling it ? or getting it to work. Have tried on windows and linux.

devinejj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card