Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We are running CSA 4.0 with 35 workstation agent licenses for our pilot. When registering a new workstation, we logged the message "License limit of 35 Workstation agents has been reached. The workstation '~' at IP address ~ failed to register as it ...

jayshow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a host and two remote sites. The remotes have site-to-site VPNs to the host. The two remotes can communicate just fine to the host, however the remotes cannot communicate with each other. I do not want to establish a site-to-site between th...

Pnun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,When I monitor the traffic on inside interface of my PIX (PIX 515 ver 6.3(3) ) ,some of the PC's IP addresses from inside Network trying to reach internet which supposed not be a case (no static for these IP addresese ). This is keep on ban...

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sorry I posted this on the wrong board.I have a cable modem that plugs into my PIX 501. I'm running 6.3(1) on the PIX. How do I go about creating a NAT to allow outside [specifically my work office] to connect to the web server I have at my house...

Paul.Lane by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Newby question: I want to open up ports 80 and 443 to an internal IP address 192.168.1.10 for both UDP and TCP. I have a cable modem. It's been 3 years since I last touched my PIX, but it's still working fine.

When remote access VPN users tunnel into the network through the PIX and try to access the internal Intranet web site they can only get there by using the IP address. When they try and access links from the Intranet page they get page cannot be displ...

poneill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After my pix 520 boots up I get the following message:pixfirewall> Cannot select private keyI am able to press emter and continue. I have two questions. How to I remove this message and does it affect the working of my pix?RegardsFernando

fcatalao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515, with inside, dmz, and outside enabled. I am using a 192.xxx address on the inside, the dmz has routeable 64.xxx addresses and the outside has a single address that connects to our ISP.To get from the inside to the outside I use the...

I am looking for a Syslog application for the Pix has anybody got recomendations, I have tried the Solar Winds I have tried Kiwi, I have tried using Saw Mill on both those data bases or having the syslog into a SQL database.I am running out of ideas ...

gio9779 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes