Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure SNMP on PIX 525 and Use Solarwinds tool to download the config. When I try to download the config it tells me that the community string has only read rights. Is there a way give RW in PIX like in the routers?thanks,gilbert

gaban by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco PIX. We have a PIX 501 and I am not able to access the Device manager through the browser. I get a screen where it says the device manager is loading, but it doesnt go anywhere. BTW I am trying to access from a Windows 2003 Server...

newteknet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 2 networks: 10.120.1.0 and 10.125.1.0. This basically is connected on the 2 interfaces of Router i.e 10.120.1.0 to fa0/0 and 10.125.1.0 on fa0/1. The firewall 10.120.1.60 is connected on 10.120.1.0 and i am able to access internet from this...

One of our customer has pix 501 with 10 license, in sh ver command inside host is 10 and throughput is limited. They had only 5 users, now they have increased to 20 users.Randomly some times, for some users internet does not work and then starts wo...

sayeed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a PIX501 so that an outside W2K mobile user can IPSEC/L2TP into the "inside". I'm using PSK.It works perfectly without a NAT box in between, but when I have to cross NAT (using NAT-T), phase 2 negotiation fails. I have enabled...

keithl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have a bunch of sites connecting using 501's.(IPSEC)Two sites upgraded their dsl line and when trying to configure the VPN tunnel at each site to point to 6 other sites I was able to get 4 tunnels up with a lot of difficulties and I even had to bo...

u.naranjo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to add static routes to a PIX and have them work?Ex. PIX inside IP is 192.168.0.1VPN concentrator used for remote office VPN's: 192.168.0.2Remote office connecting via VPN: 192.168.10.0I want to add a static route on the pix to point t...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am hoping that someone here has had some experience with automating the configuration of the Cisco PIX 506/506e series. I work for an event planning company and we travel all around the world setting up networks onsite that will run for abou...

How can I setup the following scenario. My Pix is seperating an internal and external network. For outbound, I would like to allow only http related traffic. There will be no inbound traffic. For simplicity, I am using PDM ver3 to configure my Pix 50...

eto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have 2 ISP handoffs w/ different public ranges and a single PIX. Static routes.I would like to be able to route traffic from the INSIDE network through one ISP and the traffic from the DMZ network through the other.Can you suggest a rou...

aemr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card