Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,since I upgraded our redundant PIX 515E from 6.3(1) to 6.3(3) there is a noticeable higher amount of dropped packets (x5).The dropped connections are equal in one point: While closing the tcp client/server session, there is a RST packet involved (...

nnw11903 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Which are the requirements for using the "isakmp nat-traversal" command in pix software 6.3.3?Some pointers:- Is it necessary to use EasyVPN or one can use the traditional method?- Is it necessary to use "isakmp identity hostname" or it does not m...

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone provide me a "matrix" of some sort comparing the features af the restricted and unrestricted liscence options for the PIX 515e firewall? Ex.. concurrent connections, throughput, and the likes.I found a document for the Pix515 but not the 5...

mbserrano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there, anywhere, some document that compares/contrasts setting up two PIX's in failover mode versus load balancing them as discussed in this document?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/contnetw/ps789/products_configuration_example0918...

mromer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Silly question:If I have 5 licenses for CSA in place - should I purchase and install another 5 licenses for a cold DR environment or I could use same licenses (will it work from legal and tech side)?

DSmirnov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have VPN 3000 box 3.6.7. I need to enable RIP v2 on outside interface. My problem is that I cannot find where I should specify that RIP v2 will use MD5 authentication and where I should specify RIP v2 authentication key. I look through the manua...

I am planning to migrate from Conduits to ACLs, and I am interested in knowing the order of operation.Lets suppose I have access-list on the outside interface that allows HTTP & HTTPS packets to the Web server; however, on the DMZ interface I am only...

milanvng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I've got 30 LAN to LAN sites configured, up and running on a 3015. But the last one is killing me. It connects for about 20-40 seconds, disconnects and starts over. Here is an exerpt from the 3015 log, the ip's have been changed to protect the gu...

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card