Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone know if the PIX firewalls will soon be able to run OSPF as a routing protocol? I'm looking at it as an option to the existing Failover option for redundancy. Failover works well but you need to put additional switches in place to be fully re...

eric.cote by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone run into any problems FTPing from the internet to a MicroSoft FTP server using a MAC with OS10 through a PIX? I can get a connection, but cannot get any data or directory listings. It works when the MAC is on the inside network (behind t...

When I add a static route on a PIX for the inside i/f, to redirect traffic to a router on the inside network, the traffic doesnt route to the router. e.g. a PC has DG=192.168.1.254 which is the inside i/f of the PIX. Its trying to reach 192.168.2.0 n...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Pix 501 with default configuration 192.168.1.1and a 3Com ISDN Lan modem 192.168.2.1on the external port.To connect to the internet I open 192.168.2.1and I connect trought the ISDN modem interface.The problem is that I can't browse any sit...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client wanted to enable SSL in there network. Do i have to reconfigure the firewall (PIX501)? Im not sure if still need to do a fixup command like below:fixup protocol https 443or I need to permit it only in the access-list. What do you think? Pl...

ajarina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card