Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to configure the PIX to load share across these two T-1's? I have looked at the failover by having a second PIX but is there another way? I want to be able to utilize both at the same time to decrease the load on the primary.

wvaux by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I'm having problems getting a Pix firewall to do a packet/Protocol decode of the packets hitting my firewall just to have granular info. regarding what is happening on the network from the internet. Is this possible if yes how? if not then this i...

In my previous firewall I was able to DNS records which was helpful as we only have a few names to provide publicly. But now that I am setting a pix525 I realize this service is not available. I do not want to want to have my service providor adver...

r.barnes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys!Question:2 routers with 2 FE interfaces each and PIX between them. Flow is unidirectional. Firewall is neccessary at this point.>--FE--R--FE--PIX--FE--R--> According to the document:http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ics/cs006.h...

m.teplov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would to connect two pix 520 in a failover configuration.When I ignite the secondary, both secondary's and primary's configuration was resetted. The cable's primary end was inserted in the primary.I premise to have modernized the version of the sec...

Does anyone know how to interpret the output of "show conn" command, specifically the "flags"?Here is an example:SNIFF# sho conn local 192.168.120.189 net 255.255.255.255TCP out 192.168.225.30:80 in 192.168.120.189:1510 idle 0:00:02 Bytes 375 flags U...

mhussein by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.....my network config is that..A(network)-Router-router1-------pix-router2-internet..................................................| ......... server(Unix,linux,win200server)config pix open some tcp and all icmp,and using nat0...

kash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Forum,Can I place a 1750 Behind a PIX 520 and have the PIX NAT a Public IP Address on the Outside Interface (Internet) to a Private IP Address on the pix/inf2 and have a IPSec Tunnel come up and pass traffic? My guess is that it won't work.If N...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card