Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I tried to configure http url filtering on ISR 4321 router as i did on the 2911 router. But it seems that some commands are missing and other methods to filter URL that works on 2911 router are not work on ISR 4321 router.  ADV-R(config-cmap)#...

xidasd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run the hitcount analyzer for an ACP and export it to a CSV, the rules with 0 hit counts do not have a date indicating they were never used. Is this the expected behavior? For some of the rules with 0, I imagine they were used at some point, b...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,FMC and FTD are running 6.6.1I am simply trying to add eigrp to one of my FPR-1010s. I created the flex config text object: 170Networks and gave it a value of 192.168.170.0 255.255.255.0 I have also tried just entering the subnet without the...

Hello,  I have CDO and I have imported an ASA configuration without any physical device. I see that the policies and the objects are OK. But the VPN configuration is not present.  Is it necessary to have a physical device for the VPN config to be imp...

Scenario:Laptop can connect to wireless backhaul link through VLAN and out to internet with a static IP, but when ASA is connected using the same IP, it cannot see the internet. ASA is functional on separate WAN using same configuration. Troubleshoot...

claya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am experiencing issue with HA configuration between 2 ASAv. Please find below the failover configuration for the primary and the secondary:  act# show failoverFailover OnFailover unit PrimaryFailover LAN Interface: FAILOVER GigabitEthernet0/...

dim_ing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a couple of questions about onboarding on CDO.I have FTD 2120 and the OS is ASA 9.12.  When I am going to onboard it, I will choose FTD or ASA on CDO? In order for the CDO to find the device I will have to assign a public IP to it righ...

hi,just a quick question, i noticed there's a couple of ways to define TACACS/AAA in an ASR router: under global config and the other is under AAA server group. my questions are:1. will the "server-private' and "ip tacacs source-interface" work on th...

We worked on cleanup firewall rules on ASA, some acl rules no hit increased over months and show connection also get none, but when we removed the rules impact and caused incident and found most rules related to ssh. any reason can cause it and what'...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card