Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I need to apply web filtering for a few users in ASA 5508(7.8) on subnet 192.1683.0. like, from this subnet, few users should get access to Gmail only. another few users should get a complete block. Please let me know the best way to achieve ...

Kt43387 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have vpn-idle-timeout set to 120 mins. My understanding is it will kick in when a user losses network connection i.e pc going to sleep or network interruptions. If idle timeout expires then SSL tunnel drops and inactive timer starts. Does the user...

Tejas.Map by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community! :)I'm facing problem which I can't solve for few days so maybe you guys can help. I have Cisco ASA 5506 with network structure like on attached diagram. I have one "inside" network 192.168.0.0/24. My goal is to isolate all inte...

network.jpg
ArtCisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a number of 2960S switches which are vulnerable to this PSIRT. The IOS software checker says that the 1st fixed on non-affected release of IOS is 15.2(7)E2.However, the latest available IOS to download for the 2960S is 15.2(2)E9, which is ...

cbrowne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was configuring the remote syslog server on my cisco  ASA5505 ( version 8.2.1) over port TCP 1514,after configuring this i was facing issue with my existing working connection. By checking the syslog message able to see that same port TCP-1514 has ...

Murugank by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to identify when access rules & NATs are created in ASA 5500, this is required for audit in my company btw.The question is:Is it possible to know when an access rule / NAT rule is created in ASA 5500 ?? I haven't found any commands/solution fo...

c1sco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,  is it possible to monitor embryonic connections on FMC? - 6.3  - using a "custom widget" on the dashboard I am aware I can see this via the CLI of the FTD however I would like to know if it's possible to create a widget to show this info ...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card