Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have internal dns server which is natted to public ip and dns permitted from inside . I am getting lot of traffic . it is psossible to limit the traffic (inspect dns are in place ) Thanks

Hi, I edited  the default policy  for ikev2 ( it is done for ipsec site to site vpn policy )The below is before editing crypto ikev2 policy 1encryption aes-256integrity shagroup 5prf shalifetime seconds 86400 and the below is after editing  crypto ik...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA ASDM

Hi AllI am currently using CISCO ASA 5550 model with below IOS version and VPN client software. Network audit raise an issue on IOS and VPN client version and request to upgrade to latest release. Can anyone please suggest and share download link of ...

Hi Friends, I have gone through the web and found that ASA 5555 FTD comes with a default 2 context license. so my query is as below. can we create two context admin+2? or we can be able to create admin+1? my requirement is to create 2 customer contex...

ashwanigu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

during vulnerability scan on my hardware router.SSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers Enabled and SSH Weak MAC Algorithms Enabled appears on the reportRecommendation are to disable CBC mode cipher encryption, and enable CTR or GCM cipher mode encryption and di...

Hi, needing help here, I have setup a pair of 1841s site2site with static IP at HQ and dynamic IP remote.  PC and a Cisco 8861(with a PoE adapter) behind the 1841 all work fine. Then I took an ASA5505 (want to use its PoE port), setup as remote dynam...

TCADM by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card