Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have a simple issue.our customer has ASA 5508-FTD version 6.2.3.5 and they want to order an FMC license, which will be deployed on the cloud. So I want an appropriate FMC license, which must be compatible with FTD  version 6.2.3.5. 

Hello,  Cisco ASA 5515-X blocks ip address even the ip address is within the same country i accpeted. As some of the community discussion i have seen  & check the ip prefix in http://www.find-ip-address.org/ip-country/  . but initiator blocked ip is ...

HiHope someone out there knows a solution, here goesSteps1. user opens a connection which travels across the site to site and hits a server at 3rd party2.the server then needs to reach inet to  servers to authenticate the user3. so back across the si...

Hello, We bought Cisco NCS 5501-SE which is "Smart Enabled". I've generated a token in Cisco site for a device. Do i understand correctly that command: license smart register idtoken [token]and internet connection is enough for  License to activate ?...

from88 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Whether anyone tested time based ACL on Firepower ?Can we configured time based ACL on FTD via FMC. We are running v6.5. Regards,AKK 

AKK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seeking guidance on an ASA licensing concern. Currently a customer of mine has an RA VPN solution utilizing two 5555-X ASAs that are already paired in HA. New licenses were recently acquired and need to be installed. There has been back and forth wit...

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no, but I'd like to check just in case there's a workaround. Is it possible for the management interface to be shared with the SFR module, so I can manage the ASA via SSH / ASDM via an IP on the management interf...

Hello, I have a Cisco ASA 5555 with a lot of working subinterface and I want to make a new subinterface but I can't.AHUFOT-KP-FW/CENTRAL/pri/act(config)# interface gigabitEthernet 0/4.196                                                               ...

Hi Experts, Wanted to know about VxLAN configuration on Cisco-FTD. Also need information about deep-packet inspecting the VxLAN traffic. Does it require any additional configuration. A configuration document would be helpful.   Thanks in advance!

AMD29 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card