Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Do we need to enable aaa for serial login?.Currently I have not enabled and it's blank, when I queried the cisco tac whether not having a aaa config for serial cable  while having it for others such sab and ht woud work he said. He said when I connec...

Alfredcfc by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently am using a ASA 5510 Firewall and ASA 5516-X, by defaut what security settings aren't enabled that I should have enabled in any network configuration? Also, by Default is IPS/IDS enabled or is this something that needs to be configured? An...

Hello all. I have a client who requires an air-gap FTDv deployment. They are using FDM for management. This client cannot use a satellite server, they don't want any communication over the Internet. I know that software version 6.3 provides an air-ga...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have some problems which seems too wierd. I have an ASA 5540 in my client's office. The previous plan is using inside and outside scheme only, while dynamic natting all inside network (10.0.0.0/8) to outside. And static nat several IPs too. ...

Hi All,I have a number of ports to be forwarded to an internal server. All works fine until I apply my ZBF config.Anyone able to cast an eye over my config to suggest how I forward a single port from the internet (dialer 0) to a device on vlan 20?i.e...

Resolved! aaa new-model

Hello,  what is the suggested method to configure aaa new-model and 802.x on a remote router without locking myself out of the router and if I did lock myself, what is the process to recover and access the device again. Here is my current config aaa ...

BigK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum,Due to SOX requirements, we are supposed to perform penetration testing on the firewall to ensure it is working as accordingly. There are tons of info on the web, I am almost complete novice at this, I would appreciate if you could advise me...

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to enable diagnostic interface on FP 2100 for gathering information over SNMP. The interface itself marked green in FMC and static IP address is set up but neither ICMP or SNMP to this interface are not responding. Management interface itself ...

voipleo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card