Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an 3D 8140 device that is implemented inline between costumers LAN and Data Center. My costumer is required to log everything that goes on in the network for 30 days. I did that by creating a rule in the Access Policy to monitor all tra...

log all.PNG

Studying for ENCOR, I ran across the material below. Is it possible to take an interface out of the self zone? I would imagine if you couldn't there would be no use for a default zone. Also, can an interface be in multiple zones? Any input is appreci...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at purchasing 2 x ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9 to run in an active/standby pair but can see that some ASA5506 are now EOL. I need to add the following licenses but am unsure about whether EOL will affect the use of these licenses now or in a year ...

All I am trying to do is download firmware for the asa5006x and it says "contract required"? I have filled out my profile completely months ago. The product is listed correctly in my devices.  I have tried to start a Help Case and there is no classif...

Unable to launch device manager. I'm trying to run ASDM and targeting a mixture of 5505 and 5510s. I'm using Mac (Yosemite) and Windows 7 machines. 5505 is 6.2, 5510 is 9.x Oh whatever. Which Java versions will work?  

action711 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card