Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I have created IPsec tunnel from site A to site B and it is working fine and I can reach both ends but in site A I want to allow users to have internet access but unfortunately, I couldn't I did tried different   ways of NAT but that is also d...

Hi, I have a several ASAs converted to FTD, and I have enabled the latency rules 134:1 and 134:2 and I see several events generated .I am not sure what happens to traffic once a rule is suspended. So, my question is:If one rule is suspended because t...

Hello All, Need to know is it mandatory to have an secondary ip addresss to an interface whose need to monitor in Active-Standby Asa failover. Attaching my failover and interface configuration for your reference. Device - Asa 5555-x Failover OnFailov...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firewall-update

Hi guys, I need up-to-date info about ASAs.I am seriously considering replacing a physical Fortinet firewall that is using multiple VDOMs.I have used 55xx ASAsa few years ago, and I remember using contexts which from memory were the equivalent to VDO...

Can someone tell me what I will need to purchase for Firepower. I have worked with and deployed Firepower but it has been a couple years now and I need a refresher. I will be getting AMP and URL filtering licenses (annualized) but I see topics with F...

Hello all, We have an ASA5516 firewall with source fire running 6.5.(2) and we received an alert about a bug has been identified in this version. The alert says that after some time configurations cannot be saved to flash. Do you think i should upgr...