Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Is the output of the "show nat" command, which shows the number of thits on NAT rules, a reliable counter in the same way that access-list counters are, meaning unless cleared or if the firewall is rebooted, can I count on these hit counts as being a...

How can I tell if may ASA 5525-X supports the following:hmac-sha2-256hmac-sha2-384hmac-sha2-512and if it does how do I enable it. My software ver is : Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.7(1)24

When applied this nat exclusion on my local ASA I am able to ping all my local network from my remote network but not my inside interface in my local ASA, when I disable this nat exclusion I am able to do it. Why this happen?. I have enable the manag...

Does ASA Virtual Appliance such as v50 support Threat Prevention, Malware, and URL Filtering features. I am not able to find any documentation on CCO if this is supported.  The Cisco CCW tool doesn't even give an option to add those packages. Thank Y...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello relatively new with the ASA . can anyone explain  what are internal-Data interfaces are ? Many Kind Regards in advanced for your help EscapeASA# sh interface ip brief Interface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                P...

i have an older ASA5525 (non-X) with 8MB RAM, and just 2 interfaces working as a small DMZ for a few dozen devices.   one thing that has been bothering me for some time is when almost nothing happening -- and a single host on the other side of the FW...

rikdrt1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I want to disable RRI for each SSL VPN user, being advertised by EIGRP. The reason is that the subnet is already advertised and I don't see the reason for continuous EIGRP Updates, and of needlessly polluting Routing Table of routers in...

AlexFer by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll try to keep a simple as possible - HO has the ability to go through 2 different ISP, ISP1 original and ISP2 new -  HO was recently moved over to ISP2, only HO goes through ISP2 - all other location go through ISP1 over MPLS. Problem, one of the ...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card