Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, Just want to run something by the forum... I have an ASA 5508-X with 2 inside interfaces and I need to allow traffic between two hosts on each interface. Host 10.100.15.10 on VLAN10 needs to be able to access host 10.100.10.10 on VLAN30 an...

Hello all, We have a Cisco Firepower 2140 and it is running VPN services for us.  It is configured such that we can go to https://<hostname>/+CSCOE+/logon.html#form_title_text and login to get the client. However, the problem is the SSL certificate f...

Hi all, Has anyone successfully implemented NTP authentication in FXOS? I am running 9.10.1.2 on a 2110 FPR series and have put in the following commands: scope systemscope servicescreate ntp-server a.b.c.d set ntp-sha1-key-id 2set ntp-sha1-key-strin...

mikeyn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We have created a separate partitioning and created virtual servers and pool members but not working.  I am able to do ping our Lan IP from ASA Firewall:  ASA-primary(config)# ping 10.0.73.113Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ...

Gents , I have a ASA 5506 Firewall work as a transparent mood.  I am trying to add ACL to port 1 and 2 to accept only 2 specific ip address to that port.this ASA have BVI interface  that assigned to PORT 1 and PORT 2 on the firewall.ASA giga Port 1 m...

LANSK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts, I have configured ASA 5505 -x firewall on a transparent mood  with  BDV interface.  I  assign port 1-2 for same bridge group. But when i connect to firewall in to two devices. firewall's  port  lights indicate green  color but they are blink...

LANSK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card