Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have re-imaged my FPR-1010 to and ASA 9.13.1.2 I am able to configure the ASA but need to enable the Encryption-3DES-AES license How do I go about doing that.   I don't see anything in the Smart Licensing portal. Steve

HiI was trying to configure a access rule to allow all internal users internet access on an asa 9.3 using ASDM. I don't want to use the default security levels as I will be adding other rules for specific access.I configured a rule on the Inside IN i...

Hello, I am facing an interesting situation where a Firepower with the ASA module is passing a part of a communication only. This is very strange for me and I have no idea what can cause this issue. The situation is that we have let's say a server - ...

mkardos11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a couple of ASA5510's as an active/standby pair and all is working well. I have a bunch of ASA's that I manage and as a practice, I don't usually configure or connect the management interfaces. I just connect to them via one of the...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card