Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NTP vulnerability issue

Hi all,   From the vulnerability scan, we got the below issue for NTP for Cisco 3850 switch. Could somebody please advise how to fix it.   An NTP control (mode 6) message with the UNSETTRAP (31) opcode with an unknown association identifier will caus...

krisvamcee by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn site to site help

hiI work on gns3 we have centralize ASA 5520 that is siteAand we want to create vpn  with siteB Ia created site to site vpn configuration in both ASA (as attachment )so i have 2 problem:1- after I create vpn configuration i cannot ping from siteA to ...

hamedha by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does purchasing L-ASA5508-TA for a ASA5508-X with no support give me smartnet or the ability to download updates

I purchased a new 5508-X off amazon which did not have any support attached to it, I went to CDW and purchased L-ASA5508-TA which is Firepower and IPS, does that also include smartnet or the ability to download updates for the device or do I need to ...

bmaiwald by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to block parts of LinkedIn

Currently running 6.2.3 of FirePower on a ASA 5525x. Have a requirement to block parts of LinkedIn functionality. Policy, Access control shows 5 subapps that could be blocked. From my experience blocking parts of Facebook, I had to decrypt Facebook t...

geocoles by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Re-Register FTDs with FMC

Hi We have a deployment of two FTDs in HA.FTDs have registered to FMC but unfortunately today FMC has crashed and so we have to rebuild it from scratch.,( FMC Running in ESXI)Unfortunately we dont have a backup of the FMC config.Is any way to push th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers