Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,First post here :) Looking for some help with a site-to-site VPN issue on a Cisco ASA 5510.I have two subnets, 'internal' and 'VOIP', both of which need to route traffic over the VPN to the remote site.Traffic from the internal subnet routes f...

disastra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FriendsWe are using Cisco Switches, Router, and Sonicwall Firewall. we have /28 WAN IP address. In this, we have assigned 4 IP addresses for the WAN interface and 10 IP addresses in the DMZ zone. We need to access Two local PC  from the internet. ...

prince.p by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was unable to find any documentation giving out information if there is a QoS support on Firepower 2100 Series when using ASA image on it.In our current scenario we have Cisco 5500-x in routed mode with 60+ subinterfaces without hair-pining.In ...

Hi!OK, clearly I am in over my head here. I am trying to do a port forward for Plex running on a NAS inside the 5505. I have tried tens of different ways, and now I have run out of guides... What is the smoothest way of doing a port forward?David

Hi, I needs experts advice as I have issue of url filtering configured on FMC under mandatory category. I have rules setup and action allow but its not matching traffic. below is my scenario. Rule - 1 : Adult/Gabling Categories  - workingRule - 2 : U...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I  have 8 x Cisco 5516-X Firewalls running ASA with the Firepower Service Module added and 1 x FMCv. Software versions:ASA v9.13(1)ASDM v7.13(1)FirePower Service Module v6.3.0.4FMC v6.3.0.4 I have the following licences registered to my Cisco acc...

i have a asa 5515 v 9.1 , i have a S2S vpn IKEv1 and IKEv2 which i need to check packets going through it and what packets getting dropped through it , how can i do that? i cant seem to get anything through asdm real-time log viewer?

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This firewall does not have FirePower or any other services. It is just the ASA itself.  I need to verify some security requirements and I can't find cisco documentation that states if this is a default configuration or how to change/verify it myself...

Hello all,   I am having a strange issue with virtual FMC which is managing ~10 FTD firewalls (some of them being offline at the moment) - if I display connection events I see all of them as expected....however if I search for events matching specifi...

Dear all, We have ASA firewall which we have admin access (ssh and asdm) via TACACS+ servers in ISE (10.7.1.17, 10.7.1.18) We configured the following on the ASA: Today we performed an upgrade on the ISE and we rebooted the 10.7.1.17, for around 6 mi...

Tacacs1.PNG TACACS+-2.PNG
bern81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We have one pulblic ip  address and two web server located in DMZ zone. We want to configure load balancing or load sharing for server availability. Kindly suggest how can we configure load balancing for web servers on ASA 9.6 without any lo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card