Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I have a ASA 5506-X with a Base License with this features: Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited perpetualMaximum VLANs : 5 perpetualInside Hosts : Unlimited perpetualFailover : Disabled perpetualEn...

molinait by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need to translate old NAT statements to New statements and wanna verify if my statements are correct and what needs to be done to verify if all good :Old:global (outside) 1 interfacenat (outside) 0 access-list MGT-NAT-EXEMPTnat (inside) 0 access...

Dear All, I've the ASA device with the following config and the problem to config the inside traffic to outside traffic communication. Kindly share the solution for this. Note: The device with bgp config.          ping from firewall to 10.101.174.178...

Hi, I have a dude, we are planing to upgrade from 1G interface to 10G interface. actually, we have two portchannel  with  four interface each one, they are to 1G.I want  replace the interfaces from the port-channel, with 10G interface but this portch...

Can someone who knows Cisco SMARTnet well, if I take out a Smartnet contract for my ASA5506 will this enable me to call Cisco and ask them the following sort of questions please? 1) What are the command lines I need to enter to map external IP addres...

basiluk11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apparently if you try to run a completely off the public Internet install of Cisco FMC, things doesn't really run properly as the menu Javascript libraries are hosted on a Google server. Therefore you cannot navigate thru the system, rendering the FM...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card