Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just started using FMC to configure a 2100 firewall. When working with interfaces and routes there is something wrong with the GUI. Tried several browser and the result is the same. Nothing is readable and moving around the seperators on the b...

fmc-layout.JPG

I need help with the following error I'm configuring netflow in my network and when I assigned the configuration in the interface it shows me the following % Flow Monitor: Failed to add monitor to interface: internal error: field information missing ...

Hi Say I have a object host IP, and I want to see under which object group it belongs to. if I do show run | in IP (I only see the lines where the IP exist) not its main section and subsections.  What grep command will help me get its complete sectio...

Hola, espero me puedan apoyar con mi siguiente caso:Tengo configurado un firewalll fortinet, donde conecto 2 ISP de diferente proveedor, y en mi router 2900 hago que todo el trafico salga por la interfaz Gi0/1 ISP1.Agregué otro ISP a la interfaz Gi0/...

I have a Pix 501 with CLI version 6.1. I have tried the config factory-default command and it absolutely does not work, its not even an option when I use the ?. Any suggestions, or other ways to restore the factory config?Thank You,Joel

joel-metz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had private server that i want to be accessed from outside. so i did all the Static NAT and ACL configs with default port 80.the issue is, once i typed the public ip from my browser which is behind the NAT, it displays the servers contents only for...

Geze2498 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup 5525-X with FireSight 750 from the scratch. (complete wipe out and rebuild) What is the stable version for the following1) ASA IOS =2) ASA ASDM = 3) SFR Boot Image = 4) SFR Package = 5) FireSight 750 Boot Image =  Any other updates I ...

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an FMC750 running version 6.4.0.  I also have a new FMC2500 running version 6.4.0 Because they are different chassis i cant take a backup from the 750 and restore onto the 2500.  So i have taken a copy of the export / import and got som...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes