Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, There was a power outage in my building and when the power resumed my Primary (Active) FW went to Secondary state and the Secondary (Standby) FW became Primary state. I have reverted back the Secondary to Primary as the initial setup and all ...

kenyusuf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm struggling to set up an IKEv1 IPsec connection from a 3G router to an ASA 5506. The same VPN with a 5505 works perfectly.Among other things, sh ver shows me this message:  The Running Activation Key feature: 2 security contexts exceed the limi...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL, I have cisco 5525 in my network environment & basically there is only IPSEC site to site tunnel is configured.So please let me know how i can i check lic expiry for this IPSEC service on ASA.Also i am new to ASA so don't know either there is ...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've upgraded a few 5506 ASAs (form 9.3, 9.5) to 9.8. I Migrated the Configs from the older style useless ports to a Bridge-group so I i can use all of the GE Ports.    interface GigabitEthernet1/<2-8> speed auto duplex auto no flowcontrol send on...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes