Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firepower IPS

Kindly ask you to help me.Well, we deployed IPS on firepower and created network analysis policy to block nmap scanner. When a computer begin scanning another computer firepower blocks it and generate event. It is ok. But yesterday i saw that TFTP tr...

When deploying ASAs FTD version 6.3 with Firepower Services it looks like we have three Management options FMC, FDM, and CDO, and I believe only one can be used.   Previously we've used FMC however with the release of FTD 6.3 the FDM looks a better o...

Image [2].jpg

Hello, My current ASA VERSION is 9.8.2 and Firepower operating system version is2.2 (1.47) . I am downgrading ASA version to 9.4.2. Please let me know if firepower version 2.2(1.47) will be compatible with ASA version 9.4.2 It's urgent ...I am in mid...

Dnayak192 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, refer to attached diagram and generic IP addressing (and VLANs). i'm trying to configure inter-VLAN routing and at the same time apply FW rules/policy to just allow SSH and SNMP traffic between the VM VLAN (x.y.z.0/24) and infra/LAN subnet (a.b.c...

Hello,   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa84/configuration/guide/asa_84_cli_config/vpn_site2site.html#28546   I am having a hard time understanding the difference between the "cypto ikeve2 policy xxxx" and "crypto ipsec ikev2 pro...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old cisco pix 515 v8.0(4) that I want to swap out with an asa 5510 v9.1(5) device. But I think I'm having problems getting either the ACL and NAT to work. And I'm trying to understand this conversion better. Because I'm doing something wron...

grey580 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: