Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Internal users can access FTP server using it's public IP but external users can't access the same server using the same public IP. I have a nat statement as follow(LAN-Inside) to (AT&T) source static FTP-Server-Private A_12.218.61.83 dnswhere the...

hshabany by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a requirement from unboxing ASA to the configuration for 10 systems (LAN-connectivity behind the firewall).We have WAN connectivity from UK to IND (assuming) -Like P2P.UK users want to access the application from IND and IND users want...

Hi.    I have a question about fmc create snort rule.   alert tcp any any -> any any (msg:"F-SCN-WEB-181102-wpscan_attempt"; flow:established, to_server; content:"User-Agent|3a 20|WPScan"; nocase; http_header; fast_pattern:only; metadata:service http...

yunsh63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an issue with a small Firepower deployment. I have a single FTD 2210 appliance that has a simple ACP applied that permits outbound ICMP, DNS and HTTPs traffic using application rules. See attached screenshot. This works ok, however, if...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had some trouble to let the ASA sub-interfaces to be able to reach each other. Here is the topology diagram description:one 9300 SW has port 47 and 48 link to ASA 5525 port 1 and 2 via port channel. I create two sub-interfaces on ASA under PO1 ...

leogxn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5510 Routing

Hi Guys,I just got a ASA 5510 and have some problem during setup.Below is my sample diagram:PC(10.126.183.225) ----- ASA e0/0 (10.126.183.228/29) ---- ASA e0/1 (172.16.0.1/24) ---- PC(172.16.0.50)Both pc can ping to the gateway interface at ASA but t...

Hello guys!I have no experience with FTD firepower and I'm lost with the monitoring.In the ASA using ASDM I can make monitoring in real time to se where the traffic is blocking or not, but I have no idea how can I do it using Firepower.Anyone can hel...

Hello experts,   Any input from you guys would be greatly appriciated.    I have two ASA 5545-X in an Active/Standby failover. I configured Remote Access VPN and tried to install the AnyConnect APEX license on both units. I am getting the below error...

vsurresh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: