Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

My wildcard certificates were recently revoked because 2 duplicate certificates were created with underscores which aren't allowed, so ALL my certs were revoked.   I cannot access my FMC through a browser.  Does anyone know how to remove the certific...

tgillon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Question

Our ISP has issued us two subnets: one is a /30 subnet and the other is a /28. For the sake of this discussion (with false IPs) the /30 is 46.181.101.212/30 with the provider assigned .213 and our WAN on .214. The /28 is 46.181.101.112/28. They are r...

Legusol by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI hope you can help. I currently have a task of migrating to new ISP. We have a Cisco ASA 5508, (ASA 9.7), three interfaces - inside, DMZ and Outside. I need to migrate from the current ISP1 to two new service providers BT and TalkTalk. But i will ...

Hi All,   In FMC, when I look in the Hosts Network Map, it does not populate with any MAC address entries. Every host discovered, is there under the IP tree, and if you drill down into these the MAC is present in the host profile. How do I get it to ...

DAVIES604 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When generating self-signed certs they default to 10yrs lifetime, is there a way to amend this on self-signed certs at all?   I know can do a CSR and get that via a CA, but wanting to know if possible with a self-signed cert or not please, been searc...