Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! firewall failover

Dears Please find the attached topology. I have some problem in understanding the fail over, whenever the port channel interface of DC-1 fails it shifts over to DC-2 FW but the perimeter firewalls doesn't shift and the traffic gets drops, hence if I ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower Management Centre stops recording the user to IP mapping info and creates the ‘User Identity Dropped: User Limit Reached’ messages at between 17,000 and 18,000 users, this is nowhere near the 50k license limit for users.    

e-bradley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am trying to send a new asdm image to my cisco asa 5505 firewall. I have tftpd64 installed on Server 2008 R2 and the file I'm trying to send is in the same directory as the tftpd64; so it is accessible. The tftpd64 shows the IP of the server, secur...

Matt S by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,   I have a pair of ASA5516-X both with support contracts, and both are being managed by a virtual FMC running on VMWare.Now I have an issue with FMCv I need TAC support on, and I'm wondering does anyone know if FMCv is covered under the...

Hello,  I am deploying a new vFMC 6.2.3 (latest) on ESXI 6.5.0 and upon deployment of the OVA file, i get a blank login page ( with the URL /login.cgi) . Tried different browsers as well. I have looked at this post , redeployed the VM multiple times ...

NeerajS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!   I think my question is pretty simple, but i haven't done this before, and ASA in GNS3 still has some bugs so i'm having a hard time trying to emulate this.   Consider the following configuration:     So Gi0/6 between the Active and the Sta...

c9X0K0x
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card