Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   On the AMP Virtual Private Cloud Appliance Data Sheet, it states that in an air gapped solution, no file data is sent to the public cloud, in a proxy solution it only sends a SHA-256 hash to the public cloud. It then goes on to state "An AM...

DAVIES604 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just finished the Firepower 6.3 lab in dCloud and I have to say that I am impressed by FDM . This is what Firepower should have looked from the beginning in my opinion. It feels snappy and fresh and most of the functions from FMC like VPN and H/A hav...

I have a pair of asa 5516-xI want to change destination port from 25 to 2525 if the destination IP is 10.10.10.10and the source IP has to change to the same that is on outside interface (normal nat)how can I do it? I tried this:object service port-ol...

Hello everyone, I have 2 branches connected by vpn with ASA cisco firewall "5506 x and 5526 x", setup with branches voip server Asterisk server,all configure as well working, The ip phone's calling in branch 1 as well and the audio working fine as lo...

hunterman by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use ASA's and I really like them, however our boss has invited someone from  Palo Alto to introduce teh  Palo Alto firewall range, why I don't know.  Anyone every used a  Palo Alto firewall, I can't find any comparision documents, I kow the sal...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 84 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - I have an ASA 5515 sensor running software v5.4.0 (build 763).  On my Defense Center (which is running 5.4.1), I tried to push out a sensor update to version 5.4.0.11 without first reading the release notes.  Naturally, I got this error:"Fat...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card