Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am entirely confused, and online documentation that I found does not really addresses my question. I have 3 PC on the inside 10.0.0.0/24I have 1 server on the outside 205.0.0.1/24 How do I build the access-group if I want the inside to be allowed t...

grock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ASA keeps alerting on our monitoring tool as being 'down'. These outages are lasting a few seconds. In every instance the ASA does not failover to the standby unit. It is the inside interface which is alerting   ------------------ show failover -...

Having challenges to reload my ASA 5505 which is stuck in rommon, Kindly assist if anyone has a solution here. After loading it's freezing on the last lines in the script here attached.  rommon #0> ADDRESS=192.168.20.10rommon #1> SERVER=192.168.20.1r...

i try to to join fmc with domain controller but they don't add what happened  i attached screenshot please help me my groups and user are sync in fmc but when i click on test  ad join failed what is and where is problem Configure Cisco Firepower User...

FMC Agnet.jpg

I'm having an issue with an ASA 5510 in transparent mode, I've configured two BVI interfaces two subnets as per below, but I'm unable to reach the inside subnet from the outside.   Any ideas what might be the issue?    thanks   ASA Version 9.1(7)32 !...

noliveira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,We have a pair of ASA 5545X firewalls in an Active/Failover HA pair. The configuration of our external "outside" interface is in a port channel with the rest of our internal interfaces. I have to do some work this weekend to change tha...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I need a twice nat but i have never done one and its confusing to me.    My scenario is this:   Client A = 10.81.113.10 Server B = 10.0.1.4   Site A has Client A Site B has Server B   Client A cannot hit Server B on its IP address (real IP). ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card