Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have purchased four Firepower 2100 firewalls and we are using ASA software. We are having confusion with Smart licensing. When we registered our ASAs, it just displayed as ciscoasa in the web dashboard. However, one of them registered with t...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings I'm trying to understand why our FMCv is so slow to operate. I've had a TAC on the issue but the technician wasn't very straight wether or not I have a hardware design issue or if there is something that needs to be optimized on the FMC. So...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some queries,     We are going to implement/insstall a new Cisco ASA 5506-X Configuration device in our environment: Requirement: We have 1 vodafone ISP link with public IP (50.50.50.1/30- Lets assume) that would drop on outer interface of ...

Dears, I m having confuison is cisco security products,   Cisco AMP called as a sandboxing ???   Is it Cisco sandboxing does exclusive which AMP is not performing.   What does threat Grid does ?? what exclusive it does from AMP, Sandboxing

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need suggestion, we have Data Center and Disaster Recovery connected with point to point link. link is connection our DC sever segment with DR server segment. It is mainly for replication of data. in future VM, vlan extension is possible.    No...

Background:  I'm using ASA 5506-X version 9.8.2 with FirePower moduleIt has inside a BVI address on the inside of 192.168.2.1 /24 which gives that out to all inside interface automatically.  The outside interface is connected to the internet and can ...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes