Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I am using FTD 6.2.3 and managing it through firepower defense manager. The problem i am getting is that when i enable identity policy users are getting "your connection is not private" on the web browser but as i disable identity policy us...

Hello,    I had a website categorized wrong on brightcloud and it was be blocked, I have asked brightcloud to change website category and it has been changed few days ago, but firepower see it as old category.   I have checked updates and URL filteri...

Resolved! Firepower Updates

Hi All, Quick question regarding Recurring Rule Updates within FMC. If it tick the 'Deploy Updated Policies to targeted devices' does that mean that the update will be automatically deployed to my FTDs and the Snort Process restarted?  Thanks

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using an ASA 5506-X I decided to go with a static default route in my configuration I'm not connected yet to the internet, but I assume that is not necessary for configuration.My understanding is the default static route configuration on an ASA i...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card