Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, Can you please help to find article, reference guide, configuration guide or tool available for Migration from Palo Alto to Cisco ASA. Seem like Palo Alto is having all its config in xml format and i am not able to understand how to mi...

Dears, Please find the attached , In the attached I can see the idle connection timeout the default timers are 1193:00:00 hence it seems to me very huge, is it recommended to change these setting ???? I tried to search in the running configuration th...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Firepower 2110, I logged into the ASA sitting on top of FXOS using connect asa command and did a reload. After issuing the reload the FPR Chassis also restarted, why is that so because my understanding was that Firepower Chassia and ASA OS are...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   a customer of ours wants to know if there is an option in FMC where you can select multiple rules inside a access policy and enable for all of them an IPS policy. The reason why they ask that is because when we migrate the old ASA configura...

Zach_Sec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I would like to share my experience fighting with SPAM and bruteforce. Some time ago I realized I have a lot of connection with bruteforce attempts and lot of SPAM connections to my mail server, another issue was having lot of web connections ...

url2_.JPG url_.JPG ban.JPG unban.JPG

Hello!   in Firepower Threat Defense Device Manager you could configure two things: #1: NTP Servers to use #2: Management interface: use data interface   I configured an Identity Realm which works fine on the data interface, but not the NTP. The NTP ...

Leon1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me the technical differences and features between the ASA and ISR Firewall?  I am in a technical sales position and I find it difficult explaining the difference between the two, when pressed.  Especially in a ASA5505/5510 vs 1941/291...

crowe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have the ASA 5505 Firewall. I generate an ACL to block three IP. Those IP are from outside and are generating fraffic with an internal server.  After aome hours I still get traffic from those IPs as you can see in the nex image:     The IP 18...

reglas.JPG pie.JPG
AlfredoA by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes