Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

/Hello  I'd like to configure wsa, esa and amp  and i should have a license to use all the features . I cant ask for an evaluation license since i'm a student and i should joint my account to the company's which is not possible for me . any help?

Hello,   The automatic IPS Signatures updates have ceased since April 2018.   Will there be any more signature updates to manually download ?   Currently update S1017 running and already 30 days + alarms on IPS for signatures not updated.   Jay    

j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,   I am creating a SSL policy and I m not understanding the concept of application column and port column inside the rule,  the rule is made of, zone, network, application , users, category port, etc etc As far I know 443 is a SSL encrypted tra...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I need to configure qos on cisco asa and prioritize the traffic that goes through VPN. I have 4 mbit of total bandwidth and want guarrantee 2 mbit for vpn traffic.   Can any one help me with the configuration ?     Thank you..  

Dear experts,   Is one able to rate limit below items when configuring security context on a ASA5520?   1) NAT 2)MAC Learning 3) Stateful packet inspections   My understanding is that only ASDM sessions rate and connections rate as well as syslog ms...

niima by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support,   I am having problems applying a PAT rule on a ASA 5520 8.2 ASDM 6.1 ( I am aware it needs upgrading).   I am basically trying to translate outside connections into a web server using 4443 to redirect to 443  to server 192.168.1.1 (Staff...

Redrobin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I would like to disable the usb port on the firewall in order to block physical access. But I didn't find the CLI command (ASA v9.8.1)   Having tried to search in this forum, people said it is impossible to do.   Did someone succeed to...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card