Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi   i want to block ultrasurf on our Ftd. i use application ultrasurf to block and select many proxy applications , vpn, annomizer but all in vain   kindly tell me how to block these proxy ultrasurf.    

rockey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, During https connection after the handshake is successfully done, I am getting 'Encrypted Alert' message in Wireshark/Ethereal on one of the webpages. The alert error code is 21. Does anyone know what Alert 21 means. Or is there any list for aler...

cisco_lite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen strange behaviour of my ASAs,  One host 10.60.49.248 can not telnet to TCP/9300 of other host 10.60.49.126 even though they are same subnet.   SGBACKFW(config)# packet-tracer input hosting-web-be tcp 10.60.49.248 4003 10.$ Phase: 1Type: F...

Hi. I'm trying to setup Remote Access VPN on Cisco FTD 6.2.2. Client (192.168.55.202) can ping IP address on FTD (gig 0/1.509 - 192.168.59.3) but cannot reach the HTTPS web page while using https://192.168.59.3 address on its browser.  I captured tra...

Does anyone have a sample config they have used to retrieve event streamer data to logstash? Seems to be the only way to get relevant alerting beings there is no api access to retrieve signature alerts or anything like that.

babiojd01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need an advised if this is possible to do in multiple context. I have a cisco 5516x and i want to used the the first port for isp and the 2nd port will have sub interfaces for internal network used i.e internal1 and internal2. Just wondering if its...

LC O by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FPR 4100 comes with 8x10G SPF network module. via Quick start Guide, it needs to assgin a one of these 8 ports for ASA management. It is too expensive if only for mgmt access.   I may configure inside interface to allow mgmt HTTP/SSH access. However ...

fraserC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am kinda new to Cisco ASA... and i have just recieved an alert from the monitoring team saying that there's an alert reading "High Transmit Percent Utilization>80% - on Adaptive Security Appliance 'outside' interface · Outside . So can someo...