Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,I have set up a zone-based firewall on an ISR4331. With that zone-based firewall and "debug ccsip message" activated, I observe a lot of "SIP/2.0 488 Not Acceptable Media" or "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" messages. If I add the following configuratio...

leam2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have a client that has 2 ISPs and would like to use ISP1 for employees and ISP2 for guests.  At the same time, he would like to have internet failover for both employees and guests.  So, under normal conditions, employee's subnet should use I...

lukecr-01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I would have a short question to you. I currently have some troubles in connecting our ASA5508-X to the Internet. The architecture is the following:   Internet Service Provider <=> Cisco ASA 5508-X <=> Internal Server   In this regard...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have come across this more than once and I was wondering if anyone knows of a tool or has come up with a faster way to move ACL's and NAT statements from ASA to Meraki MX? Over 1000 line of code, I am hoping someone here can help with their expe...

jjpathan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends ,   My understanding is that "NAT" work is taking over by "ESP" when it comes to IPSec. But in my day to day work with firewalls .sometimes inorder to bring IPSec VPN up I have to disable NAT-T.In Some occations I have to do the opposite.(...

ranga2002 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So not sure if anyone else is running into this issue. But when I try to access FMC via Chrome, Chrome will just spin for a 20-30 seconds and timeout and will display cannot reach site. I can access FMC via Internet Explorer. Not sure why this is, if...

Isaac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes