Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I have an ASA at a DR site that I would like to be able to have it authenticate our telnet sessions via radius. The problem is that the radius server is at 10.10.10.52 and it would be out of the management interface. If I change the radius server...

Hi, The context here is an IOS Internet router with ZBF,  ITSP on the outside and CUBE gateway on the inside.   SIP signalling and voice media therefore have to pass through the ZBF and obviously we want to create as few holes in the firewall as poss...

TONY SMITH by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  1) The following config on an ASA5520 doesn't work-unable to provide Internet access for inside hosts. 2) how to upgrade the version to 7.2, see sh flash. Kindly advise. Topology: Comcast/Xfinity>cable modem>0 int Asa5520>1 int> dumb switch. Tha...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure an ASA 5506 (ver. 9.8.1) to allow a device on the inside interface (smartphone connected to local network via wi-fi) to access an NVR (network video recorder) that is also on the same inside interface, however, I would like to...

Resolved! ASA with two ISP

I have a ASA connect two ISP. I will nat the server's IP with two ISP Address in ASA. I want to achieve,Client which from ISP1 will come back to ISP1,Client which from ISP2 will come back to ISP2? Does this has a solution? -----------ASA CONFIG------...

Zhixin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.   I'd like some information about having subinterfaces on ASA running FTD and managed via FMC.   I'm currently attempting to optimize traffic usage, GBICs and flow with ASA connecting to a pair of Nexus switches (VPC running) and get ...

Resolved! ZBF problem

Hi All!   I'm new here, hope my question will  be in the right place, anyway here is the thing:   You can see my topology below. I have to configure ospf in domain east, end eigrp on west, (I know it is the other way around on the picture, but just i...

topologia.jpg
RacsfogV by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I been searching the internet, Cisco and cisco chat and calling resellers to find what is in the Cisco ASA5516-FIPS-KIT parts, software, cables .... anyone know what comes in this Kit?

kjumaah01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card