Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We've started using Azure and have a few subnets and VMs in there and I've been asked to size and cost the Cisco ASAv but don't know where to start.  The Azure Marketplace does offer to much help either.   Has anyone done this before?   Thanks

Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello    I have installed FMC and I need to see which ports / IP are being blocked / allowed. I dont know where I can find this setting. I know in ASDM you had a realtime viewer that showed what was blocked from what IP etc.    I think it might be un...

Hello,   A client recently purchased a Firepower 2110 to replace an ASA5525-X w/ Sourcefire at one of their locations due to a circuit upgrade and need for more aggregate throughput. They currently utilize Sourcefire for Malware, Intrusion, Geolocati...

2017-11-21 11_48_32-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.0.3 Build 108 (firepower.gsn.co.png 2017-11-21 11_55_12-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.0.3 Build 108 (firepower.gsn.co.png

Hey guys,   for a customer, I'm asked to plan a migration from two existing Cisco ASA 5520 cluster to a new model (but still 2 clusters). Currently, I'm thinking about the Cisco ASA 5516-X which will be sufficient for the next 5 years (and plus) base...

My reading seems to suggest that DNS Doctoring will be incompatible across a site-to-site VPN with an overlapping network range. I wish to setup an AD trust / DNS Forwarding between 2 x sites. I have a Domain Controller / DNS server on Site A: 10.0...

darreng by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone i have a doubt with the prefilter acl's that i would like you to clarify me. I have an FTD 6.2.3 running L2L and RA VPN, and the FTD is the terminal endpoint of theese vpn's,no a passthrough tunnel, and i want to filter individual connect...

Ariel0092 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card