Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Tom K
Beginner

Firepower v6.2.3 with Active Authentication and Chrome creating same auth login page in tabs on submit

Having issues with Active Authentication and Chrome.  In our tests, all other browsers tested on Windows PCs, an iPad and iPhones work as they supposed to. 

In our Active Authentication setting, we have HTTP BASIC set.  

When testing with Windows, IE, and Firefox will load the Active Auth HTTP Basic page, we are able to login to AD and everything works as it suppose to.  But if we use Chrome, the page comes up, fill out the user creds, but as soon as you hit SUBMIT, it pops open another tab, and the same HTTP Basic login page loads again.  Do it again, and a new tab opens, with the same page again.  

I'll also add, we have another subnet on our network using passive authentication and it works fine, so I know it's not an AD issue.  We've been troubleshooting this scenario for about 2 weeks now with various settings and have come to the conclusion is something is not compatible with Chrome, or possibly something not correct within the HTTP basic html on submit button OR, it could be something else I'm just missing..

Chrome is at the latest as of this writing.  Version 69.0.3497.100

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad