NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When attempting to build a Docker image for ncs-5.5.4-cisco-ios-6.80.1.signed.bin within a Gitlab Pipeline using this ned skeleton:https://github.com/NSO-developer/nso-docker/tree/master/skeletons/ned I get the following error:#8 0.365 /bin/sh: 1: /s...

crench92 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,not sure if this is the correct place to ask, so any redirection is welcome.I'm trying to configure NSO to use a 8000v virtual router running "Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.04.01a". Everything looks ok, it connects, syncs-from and syncs-to, pi...

I am writing a Python action such that I can run certain commands from Python. For example, I would like to be able to do the equivalent of this CLI command from Python: devices device csr1 config exec "ip tcp window-size ?" This command works fine f...

allenc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I wanted to as a basic question re yang leaf refs as i'm just starting with NSO I have a very simple model, however ,the part i'm struggling to understand is this section below defining  the device leafThe module imports tailf-ncs and so natur...

rjbotham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes