NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! template tags

Dear community,I have a question please ..Development manual : A tag in inherited to its sub-nodes until a new tag is introduced.My question is : given the above fact, i was expecting the 2 outputs below to be the same and as the second one. What am ...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Creating a service template, I can specify what version of the driver I would like to use via "if-ned-id" - Is there an option to have a "greater-than" operation for NED versions in the XML templates? Thank you

sfloresk by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   I'm struggling to use "nso_action" ansible module to invoke "load-native-config" action as I cannot provide the right input arguments.    What I tried so far is:   input:   file: <file>   input:   source:     file: <file>   input:   source...

dvulovic by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, hope you are well I am trying to create a service template that is configuring a confd server, which contains some variables as part of the config:   (...) <netplan> <template>network: ethernets: ens192: addresses: [{{K8S_SSH_IP}}/26] dhc...

sfloresk by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two services: service_01 and service_02 ,service_01 which stores the values in cdb and service_02 iterate over a list in service_01. The problem is I need to control how many  loopbacks should be created, used counter in xml template but is not reall...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors