cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is there a NED for working with Nokia BNGs ?

Ahmed Elsamahy
Level 1
Level 1

i am working on a service over Nokia BNGs and i cannot find a Nokia NED . is it not supported ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the Nokia/ALU BNG runs the Nokia SR OS then the alu-sr NED is the one to use. As usual, if there is a gap in the commands supported by the NED then you issue a request as per the process posted here on the NSO Developer Hub

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

joepak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is nokia-nsp/alu-sr NEDs.

Not sure if they work with BNGs.

i will check and send you results

i found alu NED but i cannot find nokia nsp or alu NED can work with Nokia too?

I think the alu-sr NED covers quite a few devices. I can't personally test since we don't have Nokia devices readily available.

If the Nokia/ALU BNG runs the Nokia SR OS then the alu-sr NED is the one to use. As usual, if there is a gap in the commands supported by the NED then you issue a request as per the process posted here on the NSO Developer Hub

Hi Ahmed,

We do have a "POC status" Nokia NSP NED that we are testing mainly for optical configuration. Please contact your Cisco sales contact to check if your usecase matches the POC NED.

Roque

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: