cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ART/CDR userid's

sjackson
Level 1
Level 1

When I try running individual bill for certain users, or qos detail report it comes up blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ART already.

Upon further investigation I found that the data is there. The CDR search by extension shows the calls, but it does not show in the report. With the help of sql profiler, I captured the sql query being run again the art database. There is some issue with the userid when they are imported into art.

The system was installed by nec, and I have a jtapi and rmjtapi user. For some reason one account, rmjtapi, shows up as the username in the art database on extensions that it does not belong to. The real username does not show up at all. The reports that are not working for me run based upon the username. Every phone that is used for ICD is attached to rmjtapi. The users are properly associated with there phones. I cannot find the pattern since it is happening with only 10 users. I found this by running a sql query showing me unique extensions attached to the rmjtapi userid.

I have run into a wall with cisco's ldap, since when I query it from the ccmadmin page, it shows me what I expect to see. Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

Looks like some sort of compatibilty issue. Have you checked for known bugs?

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Although this post was sometime ago, and possibly resolved, I thought I would reply.

When a device/user association is changed, the calls are not associated to the new user. So the user reports does not show these calls, therefore it maybe necessary to restart the ART TomCat NT Service, and ART scheduler.

Have you tried this ?

The server was rebooted a month ago when I tried uninstalling and reinstalling ART. The problem extensions are still problems. I have given up on the problem until after we upgrade to version 4.x. Thanks for the help.