Other Collaboration Subjects

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
cancel

论坛帖子

Is there some type of software that Cisco has that would allow a PC to answer phone calls. We have a VOIP system managed by our ISP, but we need to set up some sort of call center. We don't need anything big and fancy but what we would like to do is ...

abruso 发布者 Level 1
  • 476 查看次数
  • 2 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hello,I have a 7960 with two 7914. The calls are coming through FXO ports configured in H323, because we have to record all calls and the recording machine is analog. The FXO ports are on a 3725. There's a connection plar opx to a one of the lines on...

Sandy Lee 发布者 Level 4
  • 351 查看次数
  • 6 回复
  • 0 有帮助

We have a mixture of Cisco 3560 and 4507 switches all with inline power. We have implemented a Siemens Hipath IP Telephony solution using their Optipoint 410 phones. We are having problems with the inline power. As they don't negotiate properly we...

Hi AllI have two CCM servers in a cluster. Both run 4.0(2a)es05.1. I need to install SR1a to support MGCP on a 2811 gateway.I get an error on the first server (publisher) that says that there is a database replication error. I've beed through several...

pbrown 发布者 Level 1
  • 354 查看次数
  • 4 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I've CCM in HQ office and connected through MPLS cloud regional office. I can create H.323 Gateway and Route Pattern to reach regional PSTN. Other way is create MGCP Gateway and configure router to be MGCP agent. Which way is prefered and why? Which ...

rmv72 发布者 Level 1
  • 230 查看次数
  • 2 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi,is it possible to have two or more SRST routers on the remote location which will be in the same HSRP group. IP address of the virtual router should be configured in the CCM on the central location in the SRST reference field. PSTN trunks on the r...

Have a two CCM v4.1 setup.Was wondering if anyone has any guidelines re allowing ccmuser access to setup fast dials, address book etc.i.e. were should these services reside.In house discussion here raised a number of questions on how safe it was to a...

reidg 发布者 Level 1
  • 643 查看次数
  • 4 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I have a particular extension (our Principals, no less !) that is a shared extension between a 7940 and 7902.He wants to be able to ring people (externally) without them knowing his direct dial number i.e. withheld or private.Is there any way that an...

iheadley 发布者 Level 1
  • 210 查看次数
  • 1 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I am a Call Manager Novice... I need to get notification from call Manager as it is ready to send the call to the DN. I was told that Call Manager can run a SQL statement (an insert statement with the DN and caller ID) so that I can trigger my app...

dev_guy13 发布者 Level 1
  • 472 查看次数
  • 1 回复
  • 0 有帮助

When I try running individual bill for certain users, or qos detail report it comes up blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ART already.Upon further investigation I found that the data is there. The CDR search by extension shows the calls, but i...

sjackson 发布者 Level 1
  • 268 查看次数
  • 3 回复
  • 0 有帮助