Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've CCM in HQ office and connected through MPLS cloud regional office. I can create H.323 Gateway and Route Pattern to reach regional PSTN. Other way is create MGCP Gateway and configure router to be MGCP agent. Which way is prefered and why? Which ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is it possible to have two or more SRST routers on the remote location which will be in the same HSRP group. IP address of the virtual router should be configured in the CCM on the central location in the SRST reference field. PSTN trunks on the r...

Have a two CCM v4.1 setup.Was wondering if anyone has any guidelines re allowing ccmuser access to setup fast dials, address book etc.i.e. were should these services reside.In house discussion here raised a number of questions on how safe it was to a...

reidg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a particular extension (our Principals, no less !) that is a shared extension between a 7940 and 7902.He wants to be able to ring people (externally) without them knowing his direct dial number i.e. withheld or private.Is there any way that an...

iheadley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try running individual bill for certain users, or qos detail report it comes up blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ART already.Upon further investigation I found that the data is there. The CDR search by extension shows the calls, but i...

sjackson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why is is that 7920's still show military (24hr) time when they are placed in a decive pool that has a Date/Time group with 12hr time values set?I'm using CM 4.1.2.Is there some local setting on the phone in addition to what you use with the Device P...