Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console and Phone Status

I have been looking in the documentation and on this forum and I have not seen any answers to the following.

I have an AC up and running on the same subnet as the CM3.3.3 system. I can see the on-hook/off-hook/not registered status of all of the phones. The problem is that the staus of the phone being in a forward all to Voice Mail or to another phone is not an automated function. The AC user needs to do a Clear and then a redisplay of users in order for this icon to appear next to the phone number on the display.

Is there a timer somewhere that could automate this refresh or have the AC automatically notified as it is when the phone goes off-hook?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Apparently this is working as designed. The CFA status is only updated when the AC does a new search and it have to be for fewer than a certain number of devices that match for it to be displayed (10 I think) for performance reasons.

Regards,

Justin

Well if this is as designed, it is not acceptable and will cost the customer more for a solution that will show this status.

Is this fixed in the version 1.3 that is with Call Manager 4.0?

Or can this be a product feature request?

I agree!! I would like this program to auto-refresh or at least present a "refresh" button for the user to make it very quick to refresh the screen. This is not useable in this fashion.

-Nate