cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console dialing out problem

scoe
Level 1
Level 1

Call Manager 3.3(5) and attendant console 1.2(1 ES14). everything works ok for in coming but for outgoing I can only make a call if I select a line first.

Eg. If I try to dial a number from the keyboard I get "failed to make a new call", but if I select a line first it works. Similarly if I double click on a speed dial it gives the same error.

This worked ok before the upgrade to V3.3(5), was 3.2(2c).

Any ideas?

7 Replies 7

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you upgrade the attendant console after the CCM upgrade? In the attendant console, go to Help -> About Cisco CallManager Attendant Console. This will show you the current installed version and the current server version. If these do not match, click Upgrade.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Server and console are the same - 1.2.1 ES14

I've discovered that when all the digits are sent together it's not sending the last digit. In the ccm trace it shows the route-pattern without the last digit and so gets no match.

Eg

90800123456 is seen as 9080012345

Also,

outlook CTI integration is suffering the same problem - ie it tries to call the number with the last digit missing.

any ideas?

Try to install the new TSP from Install Plugins in CCM Admin.

Brandon

I've already done that. The TSP version is 3.3(0.3903)

Are you seeing the problems for multiple attendant console users or one in particular. If you only have one, try to install the console client on your machine and see how it works. We have multiple attendant console users and I ran into an issue where only one of the users was having problems. I uninstalled and reinstalled the console client and everything was fine.

Brandon

Multiple AC users and it is the same problem for dialing out from Outlook.

depwanguy
Level 1
Level 1

I, too, am having this same issue with Attendant Console speed dials after upgrading to CM 3.3(5).