cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Queuing on CM4

padutelindus
Level 1
Level 1

I configured an attendant Console on CM4 using queuing. During the night the calls needs to be forwarded to the night service (external number). This is done with a CFW All. Now when the receptionist lives at 5pm she closes here PC and the attendent console becomes offline and because of that all the calls gets blocked in the queue!

How can i solve this?

5 Replies 5

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

agtmcgarry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Did you get a resolution to this issue.

Having the same problem myself.

Anthony

Yes, We configured the reception phone as folow: line 1: Main Number, Line 2: Dummy extention and 2 speed dials, one called day and one called night.

Line 1 is forwarded during the day to the pp number and during the night to the voicemailsystem. The PP send the call back to LINE 2 of the IP Phone. The forward to the PP & Voicemail are done manualy by the attendant in the morning and eveneing, by pressing the CFGALL softbutton followed by the correct speedial.

In attachement i send you a part of the text i place in my consultancy reports about attendant console.

Regards

Patrice

Hi Patrice,

Sounds good. I'll give it a go on Monday. I was thinking of puting it through a call handler first but that would have used all my unity ports up.

Thanks

Anthony

If you have CCM 4.1+ you can you Time of Day Routing to accomplish this automatically.

Chris