Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer who has lost the CCMAdministrator password. We can get into the Server with the Administrator Password however we cannot get into the CCMADmin web page. We are running CM 4.1(3). What do you think is the best way to get into the Web...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CallManager 4.1(3)sr3a with OS Image 2000.2.7, OS Service Release 2000.4.2sr6, OS Upgrade 2000.4.2My question is what version of the Operating System Upgrade Service Release do we want to install? 2000-4-2sr10 or 2000-4-3a-sr3Thanks,B...

bvancuren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP phone user hears an echo of his voice on a call to a PSTN phone. It looks like an issue with the voice gateway. Checked the cisco document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_tech_note09186a0080149a1f.shtmlSet the echo cancel...

m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our laptop users have two hardware profiles on their laptops. One is LAN, and the other is wireless. When users are in LAN mode, wireless NIC is disabled. When users are in Wireless mode, LAN NIC is disabled. Is there a way to have IP communicato...

mengli123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one in world faced this issue before ? CCM 5.0(1) installation on DL 380 g4 platform (7835 ) Stops with an error " CORRECT THE BIOS VERSION FOR MCS 7835H-3400 " i did : 1. Upgrade my BIOS to version 10/10/2005 2. Downgrade BIOS version 3. Instlle...

Now, we want to deploy the separate AutoAttendant through B-ACD and tcl script in remote SRST router for branch office user .And we have deployed Extension Mobility for all users in center and branch office. I am not sure whether the AA done by B-ACD...

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;I am using CME. I configured "secondary-dialtone 9" to get line for outbound calls. Is there any way that can change secondary-dialtone sound? because it doesn't have normal dial tone, it sounds as a secondary dial tone very unusual. thanks

Hi, We need to populate each user's Speed Dials with the same set of numbers (> 50 each). Is there a way to copy from one user to the next rather than accessing each User Page via the web and adding the same set of Speed Dials? Erik